Bad weather? No problem!
Rialto Sports offers over a dozen pitching/hitting tunnels as well as a full size infield all under one roof. We currently have multiple hitting and pitching coaches working with individual softball players to develop their game during the off-season. Softball tournaments and leagues are also forming. Please follow us on social media to get the most up-to-date information.
Non-Peak Season April 1 - October 31
Peak Season November 1 - March 31
Click Below to Book Time:
Rules regarding tunnels and field:
The following rules have been established for our facility here at Rialto Sports and are enforced for the safety of the individuals, teams, coaches and staff members entering the facility. To ensure the safety of anyone and everyone entering the facility, these rules must be followed at all times during use of any tunnels, field or equipment inside Rialto Sports. Not following these rules will result in privileges being provoked for further usage of Rialto Sports facility.
- During usage of tunnels, only allow players involved in the activity to be inside the tunnel. Players waiting for their turn need to wait outside the tunnel behind the red flooring area.
- All activities should remain inside the netted area(s). So not swing bats, throw balls, etc outside of the netted area.
- Batting helmets should be worn inside netted areas at all times.
- Protective pitching screens should be used at all times to reduce risk of injury.
- No food, drinks, gum or tobacco use is permitted on the field or in any tunnels. Spitting tobacco products on the turf or floor will result in privileges being provoked for further usage of Rialto Sports facility.
- Gym shoes or turf shoes are permitted, cleats are not permitted.
- Inappropriate, abusive or damaging usage of our facility, tunnels, equipment, etc will result in privileges being provoked for further usage of Rialto Sports facility.
- Pitching machines are permitted to be used and should be operated by an adult or the supervision of an adult to reduce risk of injury.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
- If injury occurs notify staff immediately for assistance.